The following data is collected when you browse or buy at www.diegoberjon.com:
Visiting the Site. When you visit the Site certain information is automatically collected about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, information is collected about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. This automatically-collected information is known as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– Cookies. These are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
– Log files. These track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– Web beacons, tags, and pixels. These are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Making a purchase. When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, or you contact via email, certain information is collected from you. This includes your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment information (including partial credit card details and Paypal account email address). This information is known as “Order Information”.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, or you contact us via email, we collect certain information from you. This includes your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment information (including partial credit card details and Paypal account email address). We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION USED
Order Information.This is generally collected to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, this Order Information is used to:
– Communicate with you (including sending you order updates, asking you to leave a review, or notifying you about an incomplete purchase). We may communicate with you via email.
– Screen orders for potential risk or fraud.
– Study how customers use our products/services.
Device Information.We collect this information to help screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how customers browse and interact with the Site).
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Squarespace Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Squarespace uses your Personal Information here: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206544167-Squarespace-Analytics-overview
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through the Site, the Order Information will be kept for our records unless and until you ask for this information to be deleted.
– Performance and Analytics. Cookies help analyze how this Site is being accessed and used, and enable to track performance of the Site. For example, cookies are used to determine if you viewed a page.
– Opting Out. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Site.
– Device Identifiers. Squarespace uses device identifiers on web and mobile applications to track, analyze and improve the performance of their Services.
THIRD PARTY TAGS
Third party tags are used on the Site and associated domains of www.squarespace.com and on Squarespace web and mobile applications. Third party tags may take the form of pixels or tracking snippets. Pixels are used to learn how you interact with our site pages and emails. Tracking snippets are used to capture data from your browser, make requests to a third party partner or set cookies on your device to store data. Google Tag Manager is used to manage third party tag usage. This may cause other tags to be activated which may, for their part, collect data and set cookies under certain circumstances. Google Tag Manager does not store this data.
For more information please contact by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org