TERMS & CONDITIONS
Before you make a purchase. Please be aware that the artist’s priority is to preserve the life and integrity of his work. Therefore the artist, Diego Berjon, reserves the total and absolute right, at any and all times, to refuse to sell any or all artworks shown on this Site. The artist can and will decline any Purchase Order made on this Site for reasons such as the purpose of the purchase, final destination of the artwork, as well as the person, institution or company buying the artwork.
Additional Information Form. Online buyers are requested to fill in an Additional Information Form during checkout. When a purchase order is placed and the Additional Information Form is revised, the artist may decide not to proceed with the order, in which case the artwork will be withheld. The buyer will be immediately notified via e-mail about the cancellation of the Purchase Order and a full refund will then be processed. Please note that when accepting this terms during the checkout process, the buyer agrees with and accepts all the aforementioned rights of the artist.
– All prices shown on this site are in Euros (EUR).
– Credit card payments are processed by STRIPE (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) or via PayPal.
– You don't need to have a PayPal account to purchase from this site, simply follow the checkout steps on PayPal’s secure site, where you can chose your method of payment such as bank transfer.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
– All artworks ship worldwide, EXCEPT to the United States and all U.S. Territories.
– Worldwide delivery takes between 3-10 working days depending on the country.
– Artworks are sent securely packaged, via a registered postal or courier service, to the address indicated during payment.
– Artworks are sent unframed unless otherwise stated.
IMPORT DUTIES & TAXES
– Import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
– Buyers are responsible for all customs fees, taxes, tariffs, or receiving fees incurred.
– Buyers are responsible for knowing and abiding by any import restrictions to their country.
– Returns are NOT accepted under any circumstance, unless the artwork is damaged during shipping or arrives in bad condition, in which case the buyer will receive a complete refund.
– Refunds will be made via the same method as the original payment.
– Refunds will take a different amount of time depending on the method of the original payment.
For more information please contact by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org